For over three decades Mark Wertz has represented injury victims in Illinois. Mark is an experienced, aggressive attorney who handles complicated and difficult cases. He is experienced in State and Federal Court, as well as the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission.
He earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Bradley University in 1979 after also attending the University of Dayton and Illinois Central College. He then attended Drake University Law School where he earned his Doctor of Jurisprudence in 1983.
Mark has also taught at Illinois Central College in the Paralegal and Law Enforcement Programs and has lectured multiple times in the Peoria Bar Association Continuing Legal Education program.
- Illinois (1983)
- US District Court, Central District of Illinois (1983)
- US Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit (1999)
- United States Tax Court (1983)
- The National Trial Lawyers –Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Tazewell County Bar Association
- Peoria County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Abraham Lincoln Court, past President 2007-2008
Carol Maloney has been a Legal Assistant for 31 years. She first started working with Mark Wertz in 1988, concentrating on the areas of Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation.